header_newplain

Pam + Noel | Downtown Los Angeles | Disney Concert Hall Engagement Session


Pam and Noel are friends with one of my favorite couples to ever photograph, Ian and Ratha! I was so excited that they hired to me to photograph them as well. Although I live in San Diego, their idea of what they wanted in their engagement session up in Los Angeles was way to awesome to pass up.  When my wife and I were in Los Angeles, I drove by a few places and thought, wow it would be awesome to live here so I could shoot that location....and here I am a few months later and Pam and Noel had the same ideas! Especially the Disney Concert Hall. That place is amazing and I am sure anyone that has a camera drools when they drive past it.

Before we got to the Disney Concert Hall, we decided we would just walk that way from where we met up and just shoot at anyplace we thought was cool. Pam and Noel use to live in the neighborhood so they were like my photo guides. Pointing out awesome locations and places that meant something to them while they lived there. San Diego has an awesome downtown area to photograph in, but Los Angeles takes it to a whole other level. The cities support of the arts combined with their rich downtown history creates the perfect environment for at least my style of photography. Honestly, if the sun didn't go down, I could have shot there for 12 hours straight.

As we made our way though the parks and streets of downtown Los Angeles (and a club-ish hipster party throw down in the park...) we finally got to the Disney Concert Hall. What struck me more than the unique design of this building is that security totally leaves you alone. The more we explored the more areas we found. I think I could of shot a whole session just in this on location. If you get the chance and are in the area, I highly suggest checking it out.

Below are some photographs from their engagement session in downtown Los Angeles and the Disney Concert Hall. I am so looking forward to this fun couple's wedding!!






No comments:

Post a Comment