header_newplain

Cartel | House of Blues San Diego | June 7 | Concert Photography


It had been a super long time since I last shot a concert. Which is sad considering it is my most favorite way to use my camera. It is the way I say connected with my musician past. When I am shooting from the pit, I feel those same feelings I did when I was performing. You get that rush right before the band starts, a little anxiety in hoping you get something dope. Once the music starts, your techinque all becomes second nature and I just let my instincts take over.  Last Friday night I got a chance to photograph Cartel and New Found Glory at the House of Blues in San Diego for the NBC Sounddiego music blog. I had honestly never heard of the band Cartel before. Not because they aren't super popular, but I just don't listent to too many new bands. I have 300gb worth of my past teen angst and haven't grown tired of those bands yet. Here are some images of Cartel's performance.




No comments:

Post a Comment