header_newplain

Nate + Olivia | Carlton Oaks Wedding Photography | Santee, CA


Nate and Olivia were married at Carlton Oaks Country Club in Santee, Ca. Although I am from Santee and Carlton Oaks is pretty much in my backyard (my own weddings after party was here!) this was the first time I have photographed a wedding at their venue. Nate and Olivia are probably the most laid back couple I have had the chance to work with. It is so much fun to photograph people that can be themselves infront of the camera. While every wedding is pretty unique in its own right, there were a couple first for me on their wedding day.

The officiant (Olivia's Aunt and her first time marrying a couple) had the guest breakout in a surprise song during the ceremony. Nate's Mom, one of the funniest and joyous Mom's I've had the pleasure to meet, handed out keys to a bunch of the guest. Then during her speech at the reception proceeded to make sure everyone knew Nate was off the market and to return their house keys at once. A joke that only your family can play on you and get away with. Below are images from their wedding day.

On a side note. Carlton Oaks has been doing some awesome renovations. I hadn't been there in a little bit and was blown away by their redesign and how classy, fresh, and open their reception rooms are. There are obviously a plethora of locations to get married at in San Diego and even just in East County. But the beautiful grounds, ceremony site, their hotel and reception hall....it's all kind of right there for you!















 




8 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. Great photography. It tells the story from beginning to end. Congrats to the new couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs and related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to the designer, I will not forget this dress, it was for a friend’s wedding, and everyone told me that the dress is a beauty and very well done. It fits well, and the color and the details are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It only need several days more from them to ship the replica watches to me.Inspired of the aged years, still based on the fashion, Chloe Bags Replica aaa perform the feminine inner introverted and sedate temperament, and the characteristic feelings of mature lady. One of the brands I have utmost respect for is Dior handbag.

    ReplyDelete