header_newplain

Stump Family | Mission Trails Santee, CA | Family Photographer


The Stump's are family friends. Chrystal hit me up to set up a session after donating to my wife's 3 Day fundraising (Thank you!) They just welcomed a third boy into their household. I grew in a house with three boys and photographing their sons reminded me of when I was a kid and being around my brothers. I have never met Randy and Steve's (his brother) parents before, but they should win some sort of award for parenting, or something. Not only are they the nicest and down to earth guys I have had the pleasure of meeting, but they also picked out women that match their personality and are amazing moms. Their love and character shines through in their children. The world need's more Stumps.

Below are a few of the images from their session at Mission Trails in Santee, Ca.




The boys took turns taking photos of each other with my camera. I thought they were pretty funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment