header_newplain

Amber + Montel | Marina Village Wedding


My good friend, Noelle, gave Amber and Montel my info. I was texting Noelle back and forth and I mentioned, if the group is fun, I have some ideas for group poses. Her reply, "To call this group fun would be an understatement."

And she was totally right. Photographing carefree fun people that really enjoy the friendship and company they are in really makes my photos look better. Amber and Montel had their ceremony and reception at Marina Village in Mission Bay. Not too many venues in San Diego have the best of both worlds with an awesome bayside ceremony area and beautiful reception halls. I love shoot weddings at Marina Village because no matter how different the wedding, it is always just as awesome.

Below are some images from their wedding.

Amber, I am sorry I was a little late getting this blog post up. I had my watch set to Montel time by accident...


No comments:

Post a Comment