header_newplain

Alexis + Andrew | Thursday Club Pt. Loma San Diego Wedding


Andrew and Alexis. These two always bring a smile to my face. It has been a few weeks since I shot their wedding and just going through the selection of photos through the blog I was laughing out loud a couple times. (The $3 free coffee? ha)

Their ceremony and reception was held at the Thursday Club in Point Loma San Diego. Awesome venue. It is blocks from the beach, yet it has this very intimate feel to it.

This was also my first wedding with a glow stick exit! I use to think the sparkler exit was my favorite. I think the glow stick thing taps into my childhood of waving those things around like a crazy person. It set up a perfect exit to a fun wedding and there was not a threat of starting a wildfire.

I had the honor of shooting with Shannon Bailey on this wedding. I always love opening her images and seeing what she shot at the end of the night. Great photographer, super awesome eye, and just an all around awesome person to work with.

Below are some images from Alexis and Andrews wedding at the Thursday Club in San Diego.








































































































2 comments:

  1. Awesome job. Super fun wedding! Great Venue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can we talk about the gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete