header_newplain

Haley + Richard E-Session Sneak Peak | Iron Mountain Poway, CA


I usually don't post "sneak peaks" to my photography sessions, but I was editing this engagement session from the other night and wanted to share. We started Haley and Richard's engagement session at Old Poway Park with plans to finish at Iron Mountain Trail. As I drove by the trail entertance on my way to Old Poway Park, I noticed this grove of tree's and made a mental note to start their session there. When we finished the first part of their session, Richard mentioned this grove of trees as well.

It is located right next to the parking lot and really takes no extra effort to get to this amazing little area. With the depth and look of the trees combined with the sun setting in the background this place is EPIC, and to my knowledge, a very unique spot to shoot in.

No comments:

Post a Comment