header_newplain

Amanda + Dan | San Dieguito County Park Wedding




Amanda and Dan. When I pulled up to the area in the San Dieguito park where Amanda and Dan's ceremony was going to be held, it only took seeing the rad RV in the parking lot doubling as a "getting ready" area to know this wedding was going to be fun. Shooting smaller private ceremonies where I don't get to meet the couple beforehand all the time can sometimes be difficult. Part of photographing a wedding is getting to the couple. But in the case of Amanda and Dan, that wasn't a problem at all. Within minutes of meeting Dan first, we were already laughing and cracking jokes.

Below are some images from their wedding!



1 comment:

  1. I want to know who took these photos and if I can either contact the photographer or the bridal party? I work for County Parks and would like to use some of these beautiful images for our new wedding guide. You can send me an email at shannon.singler@sdcounty.ca.gov to discuss if this is something interests you. Thanks for sharing the photos!

    ReplyDelete