header_newplain

The Cobb Family - Coronado Beach


A wife from San Diego. A husband from London, and a photographer from Illinois. I am adding "international photographer" to my business cards. Joking aside, one of the many fun parts of being a photographer is getting to meet so many people. What is ironic is that this is also the hardest part of being a photographer. You have around an hour to photograph a family and try to honestly capture who they are. At least with my style, that is what I am trying to do. Anyone I guess could really just tell people where to stand in the same repetitive pose over and over (or go to the mall and find a studio....) but I think that defeats the point. Luckily for me, many of my clients make it super easy on me. Take Charlotte (the little cutie in the photo above and below) for example in this shoot. We were walking to the beach and she was already shooting me smiles. So Charlotte, thank you. Here are a few shots from our session at the beach in Coronado.



No comments:

Post a Comment