header_newplain

Philip Rivers - Rivers of Hope 5K and free snowcones |theDALEYlife.| San Diego Photographer


My wife ran in the Philip Rivers 5k this morning. I love going to races with her and being her "official" race photographer. Although this morning I was off my game. I usually get some great photos of her at the start of the race, but this morning Philip Rivers (QB of the San Diego Chargers) was running as well. Being a Charger fan, I got all excited and totally missed Amanda at the start of the race. But I did get this photo of Rivers....

Amanda's cheer squad was also on hand. It blew Mason's mind that the snowcones were free and my daughter hosted a tea party. Pretty good morning all around.

"Grass Angels."  A California kids answer to snow angels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment