header_newplain

Nathan & Jamie - La Jolla Cove Engagement Session Preview


I am leaving to go to the wonderfully city of Indianapolis, IN in a couple days. The midwest is a beautiful part of the country in mid-February. I do not understand why more people don't own time shares or condos there. All kidding aside they do have a Steak N' Shake, Jimmy Johns, and a White Castle.....What does this have to do with this engagement session? Nothing other than I wanted to post a preview up for Nathan and Jamie before I took off. Maybe because it was of the recent rains, but the greens around La Jolla Cove were beautiful on Sunday. While I was waiting to meet up I saw this little path that leads behind one of the hotels. It reminded me of one of my favorite movies, Great Expectations. Here are a few shots from our session.







2 comments: