header_newplain

3 Day Breast Cancer Walk Donations - Round 2.


UPDATE 2.02.12 - I want to thank everyone for their support and donations this year! I am excited to get to get started on all of the donation sessions! - Ryan

Last year my wife Amanda participated in the Susan G. Komen 3 Day walk to fight breast cancer. This was a life changing event for her and her team. While I tried to just lend my support with donations, I have to admit that watching a large community like San Diego come together for three days of support it changed me as well.

"Live everyday as if it's your last" is a saying that people like to throw around, post it on their facebook status update or tattoo it on their skin. Walking around watching people hold signs of the only people that truly knew what that saying means was amazing and humbling. It makes you hold you family tighter and the big problems in your life seem meaningless.

HOW TO DONATE:
Above are the available donation packages I am offering this year. All donations go straight to the 3 Day charity. Since there are only a limited number of donations packages available, please shoot me an email or text (619-417-4523) with the package you would like to choose. I can then mark it off and send you the link to Amanda's donation page. You can use your session any time you would like. If you have any questions please feel free to hit me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment