header_newplain

The Gordon Family - Coronado Beach San Diego California Family Photography


A session with the Gordon family at Coronado Beach in San Diego, CA. These might be the cutest and sweetest little girls alive. I feel like I have a pretty good rapport with kids. I kind of feel like a big kid myself so I feel like I can connect with them on a certain level. Even so  when I get down on the ground to photograph them acting like kids, it is always a pleasure when they don't stop because a camera is in their face. I want to capture the excitement over sand in the toes or running around without your shoes on. Below are a few images from our session.

The cool sand swirls at the bottom are courtesy of the "Sandman." Check out more about him here. A true artist that Coronado is lucky to have.



No comments:

Post a Comment