header_newplain

Mason's School Celebrates Veterans Day. Photographed By My Wife |theDALEYlife.|



My son's school celebrated Veteran's Day this morning in El Cajon. They did it just like any group of six year olds would; noise makers, homemade hat's, and screaming on the corner of the street. I have photographed events at my son's school and love doing so, but today my wife got the chance to go and I am thankful she took my camera with her. I constantly tell her to pick the camera up. She does from time to time and she loves to take photos, but I really need to get her to the obsession level. haha.

You know how it feels to take photos every day and then have someone that "picks it up from time to time" randomly decide to shoot and comes back with photos that have me thinking "Damn, I wish I could have shot that image!" It is sobering. But all kidding aside, I love looking at her images. There are a ton of photographers out there with tons of gear and years of experience, but none of that really matters unless you have an eye for composition and the ability to convey a feeling with your images. That being the most important thing, it is usually the ability lacking in most photographers.





No comments:

Post a Comment