header_newplain

The Gordon Family | Summers Past Farms | El Cajon, CA


When Amy was contacting me to plan for a family session, she brought up the location "Summers Past Farms." Being a photographer, we are pretty aware of a lot of locations, but I had never heard of Summers Past Farms. Not knowing it, I was a little nervousited (nervous and excited...learned it from my 5 year old daughter and it comes in handy.) So yeah, this place in El Cajon was amazing. Some places I think photographers designed, and Summers Past Farms was one of them. An open field WITH an old beat up truck? Add the beautiful and bright colors Amy fashioned her girls in and all over the nervousitedness went away. I always have a fun time meeting up with Amy and Matt. Nothing makes a photographers job easier than when a family is eager to get their photos done and have a hand in planning the look. Amy rocked it. I will now be getting emails asking if I supply the cute outfits and props (honestly, it happens all the time...)

Below are some images of their family session at Summers Past Farms in El Cajon





















No comments:

Post a Comment