header_newplain

Chick-Fil-A Santee, CA Premier Night Was Nothing Short Of Amazing


So... in case no one heard me talking about it for the last week, tonight was the Premier Night for the new Chick-Fil-A in Santee. After responding to a Facebook contest, Amanda and I got an invitation to their premier night. What is a premier night you ask? Ahh...we got to sample just about everything on their menu for free, got to meet the owners, and were given a bunch of free goodies. This includes a booklet of 10 free chicken sandwiches that we vowed to give out to other members in our community.

Sampling of their full menu was awesome. Before this one opened up a mile from our home, visiting a Chick-Fil-A use to be a unique destination on road trips up north or a reason to visit the swap meet in Point Loma. Original chicken sandwich with a sweet tea has always been my go-to choice out of fear of a disappointing trip (which none have ever been.) I never strayed from the tried and true. I can honestly say now that there is not one thing on their menu that I wouldn't order again. Grilled, spicy, original, the soup, the strips....even the yogurt with fresh strawberries was amazing (I am 6'5" 240lbs midwest raised on a meat and potato diet, trust me when I say the yogurt was amazing.) It is refreshing to know that if I want to take my family out to grab dinner that there is a place that offers healthier options than just burgers and fries or processed frozen meats that may or may not actually contain the animal from which they are made.

All deliciousness aside, what I really love about Chick-Fil-A is their commitment to the community. They understand that if they invest in their customers, then their customers will do likely do the same. Their passion for their menu is just as much of their business model as their passion for people. You cannot say that for a majority of local businesses, much less a large franchise chain restaurant.

The Santee Chick-Fil-A opens on Thursday, February 28th at 6am. If you seen me around Santee and have never been to a Chick-Fil-A before, hit me up and I will get you one of those free sandwich coupons. Although you might just find me there already...at least for the next couple weeks.










No comments:

Post a Comment