header_newplain

Anyone Can Shoot Photography Class FREE - Saturday July 28th Santee, CA


So I have been wanting to do this forever, but with a busy work and family life it has been hard to knock down a solid date. Anyone that knows me will tell you I constantly talk about photography. My wife has subconsciously learned more about photography and photoshop than she probably knows. Photography has played such an important role in my life. A role that I never thought it would play for sure, but when I learned how to actually use a camera and how to replicate on film (or jpeg...) what I was seeing with my own eyes....well the bug bit. I know there are a lot of people out there that want to do more with their photography, but are maybe held back by time in learning or just a lack of resources to learn from.

Well...I am here for you.

I am accepting the first four confirmations for a photography and editing workshop....for Free.

The workshop will consist of:

Meet Up at Mast Park in Santee. 5pm
We will go over what the settings in your camera mean and how to use them in different shooting scenarios. I plan to shoot at the park with the group of 4 for around an hour. I teach in a very "non technical" way in that I won't talk over your head with technical jargon. I will show you hands on what exposure, aperture, white balance, and ISO settings do, why they do it, and how they all work together to create better images from your camera.

How to Edit Images:
After shooting at the park, we can grab a coffee and head to my home studio that is right down the street. We will open your images shot that day and go over editing techniques that you want to learn. Photoshop is a HUGE program, but for simple photo editing, very little of the features are used. I will go over my workflow and how I edit images, but will also be open to questions on any editing technique is done.

The goal of this workshop is to teach those who want to do more with their camera....how to do it. Simple as that. I don't want you to replicate what I do, but open the door and give you the tools to find your style and vision.

This will probably be the only time I offer a workshop for free. If you are interested shoot me an email at ryan@ryandaleyphotography.com I will confirm back to the first four emails received.


No comments:

Post a Comment