header_newplain

The Logan Family at Coronado Beach | Coronado Family Photographer


I got a chance to meet up with my friend Alison and her family to shoot their session from my wife's 3 Day Walk donation. The Logan's are one of my few "special" clients in that I have gotten to photography their family grow. I remember photographing "Weezer" (the coolest nickname ever for her oldest daughter Eloise) when she was just crawling and tearing into a smash cake. When Alison contacted me she said she wanted to do a beach shoot and I suggested Coronado. I love shooting at this beach. The sun sets over the hills to the west of the beach and creates this awesome light at the end of the day. There are also a ton of ice plants built into hills on the beach itself. Up until a few weeks ago I had no idea that the ice plants actually spell out "Coronado" that is visible to airplanes returning to the base on the island. (google map it...it is awesome) Below are a few images from our session.




No comments:

Post a Comment