header_newplain

PRO Compression Socks | Daley Life Favorites


UPDATED: see the bottom of this review for a 40% discount and free shipping on your PRO Compression order! 


We runners are always on the lookout for advantages. Performance, recovery, endurance....if anything can give a benefit, it is worth the try right? From starting out running for fun a couple years ago to now participating in half marathons, 10k's, and 5k's there was one thing that stretching could never fully take away. The soreness in my legs. Stretching, bath salts, massages....sure they all helped, but I knew there had to be something else out there that would help assist in getting my legs fresh day after day [especially in the height of long distance training]

Call it a miracle. Call it being on the schwaggle deal mailing list. I was lucky enough to stumble upon a deal for PRO Compression socks and thought they would be worth a try. The price was right for my budget and evenmore so the colors had me sold! 

If you aren't familiar with the idea behind compression socks [which I wasn't until I found them!] the science makes complete sense to the recovery a runner desires. Originally created for people with poor blood circulation, doctors would prescribe these types of socks to improve the blood flow to the areas of the body the farthest away from the heart. When you are running, golfing, or doing any sort of strenuous activity your heart is beating fast and strong and pumping blood to every part of your body. But what happens when you stop? You heart rate lowers and leaves less of a strong flow of blood to your legs. This creates a sore feeling in your legs as well as making your recovery time for the next days run shorter...or even non existent [until you get that blood flowing again...then repeat] 

Fast forward to that glorious visit from UPS. 

The moment I put on the PRO Compression socks the literature I read on the science meant nothing because I could feel the difference right away. That loose jelly leg feeling that I subconsciously grew accustomed to simply went away. Before, during, and after my first run with Pro Compression socks, I knew I that I couldn't continue running without them. The performance of the socks set aside, the comfort wasn't even close to any of the running socks I had used in the past. There is a certain stability and fit to them that just cannot be matched by your run of the mill running socks and considering the cost there really isn't a reason not to use Pro Compression. 

From my quick three mile runs, to distance training and my half marathon races, I have kissed the leg fatigue and lactic acid build up goodbye. I even used the pink [my favorite pair!] Pro Compression socks during the Susan G. Komen 3 Day walk here in San Diego. 60 miles of walking and not one blister. The breathability of the socks allowed my feet to not feel like sponge thrown into a swamp. 

Needless to say I am a user for life. I can't imagine training in anything BUT Pro Compression socks. From one runner to another, Pro Compression is totally worth the investment. Enough with my raving....get a pair and feel the difference. You will want to write a blog post about them to!!


If you would like to check out a pair for yourself, PRO Compression was nice enough to share a discount code for 40% off your order and free shipping! Just enter the code AD40 at checkout! 




2 comments:

  1. Hi friend, This is a great article. Thank you for your review. It is really good information for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprisingly, compression stockings and tights have made quite the fashion statement. Seriously, some of the worlds most renowned athletes have sported compression socks and tights for training and on game day.I find this website for Best Women’s Compression Socks you can visit this site.

    ReplyDelete