header_newplain

Little Kids Getting Big - Mason's Last Day of School |theDALEYlife.|


Every morning my family leaves the house just like this. Since we usually drop my son off at school and then myself at the office, we rarely care what Preslie wears out of the house since she usually just comes back home and never gets out of the car. In doing so she has created her own little style and I love it. I like to think that my wife and I are allowing our kids to express themselves. Allowing them to develop into who they want to be. I don't think we have any preconceived ideas as to who we want them to be other than themselves. Good caring people, open minded, and free thinkers. If we can achieve that, I think everything else will fall into place.

Today is Mason's last day of Pre-K and will be heading off to Kindergarten next year. (he has a song about it if you ever want to know more.) Watching him thrive at school has made both my wife and I very proud. Watching his hunger for learning develop is simply amazing. Although the number of questions he can ask in a day (or in a single minute) can make you want to lay down and rest, getting to explain things to him and watch him take it all in is one of my favorite parts of being a Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment