header_newplain

The Lovci Family

My first session for the Breast Cancer 3 Day walk donation was with Melissa and her awesome family. Her little guys have so much energy! I have a two year old and a four year old so I am a little seasoned in keeping up with them. I was lucky enough to do the shoot at their new home in Ramona that was more beautiful to shoot at than most of the parks I usually shoot at in San Diego. It is amazing to drive 30 minutes outside of the city and find a town like Ramona. I grew up in the midwest and visiting those towns outside of the city is like taking a quick trip home except its beautiful. (sorry central Illinois...ya just aint that pretty) Here are a few shots from our session.

DSC_5791
DSC_5724
DSC_5887bw
DSC_5892
DSC_5823bw
DSC_5895
And I had to add one of the cutest things that has ever happened to me during a shoot. As I was running around the front yard with the boys the littlest one came up and decided it was hug time.
DSC_5771




No comments:

Post a Comment