header_newplain

Karel Maternity - Chrystal Pier in PB

I realized I was falling into a funk of shooting maternity photos at the same location over and over. Its nice to have a "go-to" location I guess but shooting the same shots over again with different clients just wasn't cutting it for me. I think in anything you do, especially art, if you are constantly challenging yourself then you are just fooling yourself. So when I got the chance to shoot maternity photos for friends Laura and Jeff at a location of my choice I wanted to do the exact opposite of "cliffs and waves." When I use to play in a band a long long time ago I remembered the Chrystal Pier hotel being located next to a venue we would play in PB. (remembered as in blackout subconscious)
DSC_0713
DSC_0730DSC_0743DSC_0762DSC_0851DSC_0881DSC_0897bw

No comments:

Post a Comment