header_newplain

The Weathers Family | Grape Day Park Escondido


The Weathers Family. I judge how fast time flies by photo sessions with the Weathers. I remember photographing their little girl for the first time, which seemed not too long ago. That is until I spotted her running across the grass towards me when we met up at the Grape Day park in Escondido. Despite having to share the location with a Dia de Muretos celebration, the park was big enough to make it work!

I love shooting family sessions at Grape Day Park. Almost enough to move to Escondido, just so I don't have to drive as far. A photographer friend of mine (Beki)showed me this location when we were shooting our own family photos. The sun sets perfectly in the park allowing for the trees to make a natural diffuser. Combined with the numerous places to shoot, this park is probably the coolest park I have shot in and cannot wait to shoot there again.

below are a few images from the session.


1 comment:

  1. If you can't sell your idea, then there's no reason in getting it protected with a patent, right? Therefore, before you spend a lot of time, money and effort going through the patent process...
    Owen

    ReplyDelete