header_newplain

The Sandler Family | Petco Park Downtown San Diego Family Photography


The Sandler Family. When we were dicussing a location for their photo session, Kaitlyn was telling me about how their family chooses a different aspect of San Diego to represent in their family photos. Living in an area of the country with so many landmarks, it never occurred to me to use them with my own family. And not just as a "ha ha I live in San Diego" to my family back home in Illinois (although I do that ALL that time...) but just as a challenge to get out and see more of our great city.

So I had been wanting to shoot at the Petco Park area for the longest time. I was working at Comicon over the summer and taken aback by how cool that area of downtown is. The architecture, the colors, the cleanliness. It's not just fun to photograph in, but super challenging....which in turn is fun when you are behind the lens.

Below are some images of their session. The red garage door is the door to the firehouse across from Petco Park. When then walked around the stadium as well as the "park in the park."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment