header_newplain

The Worley Family | Mission Trails Santee Family Photography | Team Parker

The Worley Family. Ok, so the guy on his knee isn't part of the family (it is me...) but I wanted to lead off this blog post with this image because of a special reason. A little guy named Parker Shaw. If you haven't seen the Team Parker t-shirts and stickers all over town, then you should take a second to check out his story here

I donated a photography session to a community fundraiser over the summer and I was lucky enough to have the Worley's purchase the donation. Sometimes you just click with people when you are photographing them, and that was totally the case with these guys! I don't want to sound stalkerish, but I might hang a huge print of the photo up above in my house. hah.

Their session was shot at Mission Trails in Santee. This time of year is epic at Mission Trails. The leaves are all turning colors and with the sun setting over the mountains, it really puts an awesome light all over the park. It almost feels like we have seasons here in San Diego....as it is 90 degrees out today.

Below are some images from their session.



No comments:

Post a Comment