header_newplain

The Ly Family | Spanish Village Balboa Park Family Photography |

 The Ly Family. When I met up with the Ly family, they asked if they could take some images with their two dogs Zeus and Bria. This isn't usually an odd request, I understand how dogs are family. Sometimes even more than family. They are your companions. The ones that don't care what else is happening int he world, seeing you is the best part of their day. They take your devotion to them and protect on instinct. It was sad to get an email today stating that Bria had gotten sick on Sunday and had to be put down this morning. My condolences to the Ly family, I know how big of a part of life Bria holds in your hearts.


1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures they are amazing. How did you manage to get kids and dogs with mommy and daddys attention all at the same time? Awesome job as always!!

    ReplyDelete