header_newplain

Crossfit Pride Part One - Santee, CA


A few photos from shooting at the Crossfit Pride gym in Santee, CA. I am working with the gyms owner on creating some images for their website redesign and these were the first few I shot while testing the gyms natural light and making sure I know where I can shoot without getting in anyone's way. A lot of my friends are avid in the Crossfit lifestyle. It seems like there are multiple postings in my facebook feed daily on their accomplishments. Almost makes me feel bad about giving into that double-double craving. Almost....


5 comments:

  1. Reebok CrossFit Shoes from Sprint Fit. All of the latest models like the Reebok Nano 4.0, Reebok Nano 3.0, Lifter 2.0 and Reebok Lite Trainer. 10 best crossfit shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole thing took about an hour, you'll burn a crapload of calories by combining strength training and cardio in competition with others on your team. - Artigos Crossfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoes having flexibility,comfort,style,affordability and satisfactory quality is called best crossfit shoes .Nike,Reebok,Inov have these qualities.

    ReplyDelete