header_newplain

Great Things Happen at 31 |theDALEYlife.|



Today I turned 31 years old. Or young depending on the view from your age spectrum. Although I still feel like I am 20 years old (and despite a strong disagreement from my wife, I feel I look as young) I don't mind getting older. Great things have happened around the number 31. The number Basket Robins came to for their final offerings of ice cream flavors, the legendary Billy Smith and Jim Taylor both graced the number 31, and on my 31st birthday I got served those amazing things above known as "Meat Loaf Cupcakes...." (I'm from the midwest need I say more)


My daughter sneaking into the cake for the 100th time...

First Taste Face

This is a straight up Midwest Meal. 


This is an awesome table my wife made me for my birthday using some of my favorite black and white images of us and the kids. AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment