header_newplain

Miller Equestrian | Valle Vista Farm | Preslie Loves Horses | theDALEYlife. |


A couple weekends ago my wife and I took Pres for horse riding lessons. This girl is scared to death of a tiny little spider, but has no issues with walking up to these huge beautiful animals. It's nice for myself to get a little break from being her horse. Or moving her pony-sized battery operated horse robot from room to room. Nothing will feel closer to a living nightmare than to walk past a three feet tall robot horse and have it neigh at you in the middle of the night.

I cannot say enough about Miller Equestrian at Valle Vista Farm in Escondido. We have been to a few different places for horse riding lessons and this spot was by far the most breathtaking and nicest staff. I know it isn't always easy to communicate and work with a four year old, but the girls in charge here were wonderful with my daughter. If you have a horse-obessessed child and wish to further your debt to their happiness, look no further than Miller's!




No comments:

Post a Comment