header_newplain

The Krug Family - Coronado Beach San Diego, CA

It was a nice surprise getting an email from Megan. She was a bridesmaid at a wedding I had photographed last year and was wanting to do get some family photos done now that her and Paul had a cute little addition to the family; 6 month old Liberty. (I love that name for a little girl, plus she was born on flag day) Since the family is going to Colorado for Christmas they wanted their photos to reflect that "ha-ha I live in San Diego/are you cold? because we are on a beach in December" vibe to them. Being from the midwest myself, I totally get that.

No marine layer and the setting sun was perfect for shooting at the beach tonight. We also shot a few photos inside the world famous Del Coronado Hotel. To any photographers, if you haven't experianced this already....go inside the lobby and go to the second floor. There are 4 or 5 different types of cool victorian couches and chairs up there as well as it being just about completely empty of guest. To this point I have only been told once out of four times that I was not allowed to move their couches around to the available light. Begging for forgiveness is always better than asking for permission.  









No comments:

Post a Comment