header_newplain

Surprise Marriage Proposal | Crystal Pier San Diego, CA


About a month ago, I got an email from Ata in which he asked if I would be interested in shooting his surprise proposal during their vacation to San Diego in December. Photographers WAIT for emails like this. I have been a part of a lot of weddings and even more engagements, but this was the first time I was actually there for the start of it all. A couple days before the planned proposal, Ata also told me that he contacted Panera Bread (where they went on their first date) and that they would be along as well in the planning. So Monday finally rolled around. I usually never get nervous before shoots, but this one had me on my toes. Not that I wasn't condifdent in what I was doing, but just a bunch of nervous energy...waiting for them to come down the stairs and onto the beach. I was huddled behind the Pier and hoping my 6'5" presence wouldn't tip her off. Thankfully it didn't.

She said yes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment