header_newplain

Balboa Park + Downtown San Diego Engagement Photography


I love shooting concert photography. Unfortunately it is one of the things I rarely get to photograph. A couple months ago I got the chance to shoot The Shin's for NBC San Diego's concert blog, SoundDiego. Never did I think my concert photography would lead to an engagement shoot. But it did. And here it is. Kate found my blog through SoundDiego and hit up my email. Right away it was flooded with unique ideas and I knew would be chances to shoot places or in a way I sometimes don't get the freedom to do so. Kate allowed me to do so, and as any photographer will tell you, that is the best we can ask for.

Below are a few images from their session. Balboa Park in San Diego, CA is the backdrop to a lot of photography. Families, weddings, engagements, etc. There are always photographers shooting in the park. Knowing this, I tried to shoot it in a little different perspective than what I have seen other photographers do. The rooftop and fire escape? We shot those at a building close to the park. The owners of the hotel were really cool with us shooting there, so I will not name it in a blog posting. If you want to shoot there or a photographer who wants to take a client there, hit up my email and I will give you the info.










No comments:

Post a Comment