header_newplain

Cait and Casey Engagement | Mission Trails Santee, CA |


I try not to write these over dramatic post on my sessions about how in love people are and how amazing life and love is. But while photographing Cait and Casey, I had to say a little something. Carefree, in love, and best friends. That is the best way I can describe these two. Being a photographer, I get to see people in all aspects in life and it is refreshing to see a couple that have their whole life in front of them and knowing that they will take that journey together makes me feel happy. 

We shot this session at Mission Trails in Santee. I have been wanting to shoot a session in this open field forever, but rarely does hiking out to the area work out with clients. When Cait said she wanted to shoot here, I was completely stoked. Having goog looking people that are comfortable in front of the camera mixed with the amazing light that comes over the top of the mountain is all I could ask for. Below are a few images from the session. 





12 comments:

  1. these are beautiful!!! Might have to check him out personally for my enegagement photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kendall! Feel free to hit me up anytime! ryan@ryandaleyphotography.com

      Delete
    2. Ryan, These pictures are Beautiful. Great job!

      Delete
  2. Great pictures Daley! She is going to make a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these -- sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for capturing their love in a photo. These photo's a beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was the easiest session I have ever done with trying to capture who two people are. When people are genuine, it comes off as so on film.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for all the comments! Yes, Cait photographs so well!! When a photographer has beautiful people to work with, it makes what we do so easy. Plus Casey had me laughing the whole time. Great peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them! Ryan you are amazing. Thank you so much, it was a great time doing these photos. I'm so glad we are the "'goog' looking people" to help out getting these awesome shots. lol Thank you, thank you! I can't wait to have these forever on our mantel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! I had a fun time myself. I cant wait to have all of the images done for you guys and I am reallllly looking forward to the wedding!!

      Delete
    2. Ryan,
      I literally just threw up in my mouth from how awesome these photos are. Thank you so much! Next time we'll have to remember our fly swatters (ha ha). Take it easy man and I can't wait for the wedding, it will be a good time.
      Casey

      Delete
    3. haha. Best comment ever. yeah man those flies. I am going to wear mosquito netting next time just to be safe. Totally won't freak anyone out I am sure.

      Delete