header_newplain

The Kids. The Hose. And the Start of Summer |theDALEYLife.|


One of the many great things about being a parent is being able to feel youth again through your kids. Watching my kids rage out with a hose and a bucket reminds me just how carefree life is at their age. I wish I could bottle them up and never let them have the worries that we do as adults. [as petty some of those worries are.] It's also fun watching my son and daughters friendship develop. Nothing is spoken or said, but you can just tell how much my daughter looks up to her brother. I am so happy she has such a good hearted and sweet role model to look up to. He is also a really big kid, so I got that to look forward to in their teen years....


CLICK READ MORE BELOW TO VIEW MORE PHOTOS





No comments:

Post a Comment