header_newplain

Jamie + Nathan Carlsbad Beach Wedding Preview | San Diego Beach Wedding Photographer |


I wanted to put up a preview of Jamie and Nathan's wedding before I started getting busy again this weekend. The ceremony was at held one of my favorite locations to shoot at in North County, South Ponto Beach in Carlsbad, Ca. I actually disliked shooting at the beach for a long time. Chances of getting sand in really expensive gear was always on my mind. But usually, when you are shooting at the beach once you get that "beach shot" your options are pretty limited on where else to take the shoot. Or you have to battle with kids running through your shot or hairy chested Europeans in speedos (trust me. have photoshopped more than one out of a session) This all changed when I found S. Ponto Beach.  For a photographer the location is great. Cliffs, beach, sand, really cool smooth rocks, gated entrance to the beach, and as in the shot above, and area that makes you feel like you are all alone in the middle of no where. So I was naturally stoked when Jamie told me the ceremony was going to be held at S. Ponto Beach followed by a reception at the Brigatine in Del Mar.  Jamie and Nathan are all around great people and after meeting the parents I see where it comes from.  Below are a few images from their day!


6 comments:

  1. Wow...these are stunning! Those pictures of her before the wedding are stunning!

    I'd love to feature this post on our San Diego-based site. Email me for details. :)

    shondra (at) dwellable (dot) com

    Thanks!
    Shondra

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snaps are really displaying their love for each other. It is possible only, when the photography is qualitative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Luxury Holidays market is extending to all sides of the world. Five-star resorts are putting forth the absolute best in extravagance, with genuine meticulousness, where nothing is an excessive amount of inconvenience.The Luxury Holidays market is extending to all sides of the world. Five-star resorts are putting forth the absolute best in extravagance, with genuine meticulousness, where nothing is an excessive amount of inconvenience.Phuket villas for rent by Villa Sanyanga

    ReplyDelete