header_newplain

Section8ight Motorsports Bike & Casuals Shoot


I got a chance to work with a good friend again on Sunday. James from Section 8ight Motorsports was posting these weak photos of these trick new custom bikes on facebook and out of respect for the beauty of these machines we set up a time to get them photographed properly. James and I go way back to when we were neighbors in El Cajon and he had an idea of starting this motorsports company and I had an idea to start doing photography. Here we are some five years later still getting together to do what we both love. Below are some shots of some of the bikes they have been working on as well as some dope ladies casual shirts.




2 comments:

  1. I truly feel assessing white and black digital photography with it's film counterpart is much like evaluating apples with oranges. They merely usually are not exactly the same thing in look and feel. besocial-blog.weebly.com I mentioned this in detail in part 1 of this series. When speaking to professional photographer Hellen Van Meene she describe movie as getting "magic". Now I'm uncertain just what the techical word for secret is but creatively I realize precisely what Hellen means.

    ReplyDelete