header_newplain

Alexis + Andrew | Little Italy San Diego Engagement Photography


Alexis and Andrew. When we first met up in Little Italy, we were across the street from the El Camino bar. After talking for a bit we started shooting. Like any new couple I work with, not knowing exactly how to feel comfortable in front of the lens is natural. After a couple shots it hit me. Bar. Cool clients.

"Hey, you guys want to do a shot before we start?"

I am now suggesting all of my sessions start the same way. We went into the El Camino (AWESOME spot, I highly suggest it. Especially if Margaritas are your thing.) and all grabbed a quick drink and Alexis and Andrew cheered a shot for the next upcoming hour. These two were so much fun to photograph. I think once a couple become comfortable with a camera in their face, their love for each other is easy to capture.

And being a video game junkie myself, it wouldn't be right to not mention Andrews craft as a video game designer. He has been putting the hours into a tremendous game called Titanfall. Check it out. If I happen to get an xbox (or the release is on PS4) it will be my excuse in not getting work done for a solid week. http://www.titanfall.com



No comments:

Post a Comment