header_newplain

Marc + Zsaquiana | Carnival Wedding | Twin Oaks Garden Estates | San Marcos, CA


Where do I even begin with this wedding! When I first met up with Marc and Zsaquiana, they started describing their wedding. I am sure they could see my eyes light up as they described this unique and personal carnival styled wedding. Little did I know at the time, but Zsaquiana was actually designing and building all of these cool details she was telling me about. Yup, most brides would be stressed out on just trying to decide on these details, but this bride ROCKED her own personal style. When she arrived to the Twin Oaks Garden Estates on her wedding day, the first thing she actually told me was her now professional ability to make pinwheels of any size.

Marc and Zsaquiana's wedding is exactly what every wedding should be, a celebration of who you are, and not how you fit inside a cookie cutter idea of what wedding day should be.

This was my first time shooting at Twin Oaks Garden Estate's and I am hoping it is not my last. I felt like I had just stepped inside an attraction at Disneyland! A few couples were previewing the property the morning of the wedding and probably thought I was a kook, telling them that they need to book this place and stop looking elsewhere. It is that cool. 

Below are some images of the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment