header_newplain

The Mitchell Family | Mission Trails Park Santee, CA | San Diego Family Photographer


Today I learned that my Zombie Attack plan was all wrong. If and when we are taken over, I will not try to fend them off myself, but will instead retreat my family to the Mitchell house. Clint is the type of outdoorsman that Hemingway would have been jealous of. All kidding aside, The Mitchell's are great peeps. Veronica and my wife grew up together and Clint and I have become facebook political debate buddies (yea, we are those people...) People say you can always judge kids by meeting their parents, but I think you get a better idea of who people are by meeting their kids. I photograph a lot of families and a lot of children and these guys were the best. Below are a few images of their session at Mission Trails Park in Santee.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!!! Do you mind telling me where this is?? I'm on vacation in San Diego right now for a couple of weeks, and I would love to take pictures of this area. Also, do you have other suggestions on "nature" type places that are great for photographing? I've just been to la jolla, del mar, and sunset cliffs but I didn't know these grassy fields existed in San diego!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mission trails park in santee! These areas are all over east county, hit up my email and i can help you out!

      Delete