header_newplain

The Brady Family and an Awesome Abandoned Building


Farin contacted me a few weeks ago about setting up a family photo session. One of my favorite emails to ever get is when I ask if they might have a location in mind and the reply back is of a place I have never shot at before....and in this case had never even seen before. Farin and myself went on a mission to figure out the location. I was kind of worried about shooting on property that I didn't know who owned it. After receiving help from some other photographers and Farin's friend who shot there with a different photographer (thank you Paul W Koester for real, check out his site...one of my favorite san diego photographers) we realized it is actually super easy to find and easily accessible.

If you are interested on the details of this location, feel free to hit me up. It really is an awesome unique location for a photo session. I am going to make another post about shooting there some time this week and add it to my location board on pinterest.

Ok, back to the beautiful Brady family. When I pulled up and saw the outfit Farin picked out for her daughter, I had one of the "yes!" moments in my head. I cannot stress enough that how much a client puts into their photography session really adds SO much to how good the photos look. Farin also pointed out some ideas during the shoot on spots she was liking. I wasn't even thinking of using the road in front of the abandoned building, yet those were some of my favorite of the whole session.

Below are some images of the Brady Family's photo session.














































1 comment:

  1. Where's the location? I tried looking for it on your pinterest but couldn't find. thanks

    ReplyDelete