header_newplain

MaLinda + Jeremy | A San Diego Court House Wedding and Adventure


MaLinda and Jeremy. Ok...so I had a total blast getting to meet and shoot MaLinda and Jeremy's court house wedding in San Diego. I tend to have a lot of fun at all of the weddings I shoot...because hey being a photographer is fun. But having MaLinda and Jeremy welcome me into their small party of four was awesome. This was the first wedding I got to drink my one of my favorite local craft brews while cruising in a limo and discussing music. (Did I tell you how great it is to be a photographer?)

We met up at the San Diego court house downtown for their ceremony. After the quick ceremony we headed down to Ocean Beach to shoot some shots (photos and tequila.) We then headed to Little Italy to shoot around the areas very eclectic buildings, including the El Camino bar.


No comments:

Post a Comment