header_newplain

Dippin Dots For Breakfast? Why not. |theDALEYlife.|

January is part of the slow season for wedding photography. By the middle of February I am dying to shoot a wedding because I get so much down time. But what I love about this time is picking up the camera to photograph my kids more. When you are a photographer for a source of income, sometimes the last thing you want to do it pick up your camera and start shooting when you don't have to be. But, at least for me, this is the time when I feel I get better at photography. When I get a chance to try stuff that I wouldn't normally try. I'm not bogged down with emails and weddings and sessions and editing. Just a fresh mind, fresh eyes, and dippin dots for breakfast. 

 

My daughter and niece are experimenting with make-up. Dad manual did NOT mention this in chapter 4. 




No comments:

Post a Comment