header_newplain

Todd + Cassidy Newport Beach Marriott Bayview Hotel Wedding




Todd and Cassidy. Todd and I go way back. He was one of my first friends when I moved to San Diego. He was a bandmate. A roomate. Out of all of the people I have met since I moved to Southern California almost 10 years ago, he is one of the few that I still call a good friend. Knowing Todd so well, it came to no surprise to me how awesome and genuinely nice his bride Cassidy is as well.   When I heard they were getting married, I instantly demanded (haha) that I got to shoot their wedding.

Their wedding was held at the Bayview Marriott Hotel in Newport Beach, CA. Since I usually shoot weddings in San Diego County, this was my first trip to the hotel. The hotels rooms are very spacious and have huge windows that allow for awesome natural light to photograph in. Although the hotel is tucked away in an almost industrial park like area, it was super easy finding unique areas to shoot in all day long.

Below are a few images from their wedding.





No comments:

Post a Comment