header_newplain

Lindsay + Travis | St. Elizabeth Seton Church Carlsbad, CA Wedding Photography


Lindsay and Travis. These two tried to tell me they were nervous with a camera pointed at them, but they had nothing to worry about. You can tell people are meant to be by how they interact with each other and these two were so awesome to work with. When I first met up with Lindsay and her Mom of few months back, I mentioned that I was from Springfield, IL....and to my surprise her Mom had history there too! There is something special about being so far from where you grew up and having another person know exactly where Toronto Road is located.

Their Ceremony was held at the St. Elizabeth Seton Church in Carlsbad. What seemed like a newer church, the interior architecture was probably the most modern I have seen in a church in California. The wood beams and tension wires gave this feeling that the building was almost holding everyone together. A really cool design metaphor for a place that brings people together. After the ceremony, we headed to Vigilucci's restaurant in Leucadia. I have driven past this place more than a few times and had no idea they had a this awesome patio area in the back. It looks like an older home was transformed into this unique and quaint venue.  It is perfect for these smaller and intimate gatherings.

I wish I would have recorded the Father of the Brides speech and shared it with everyone. It brought back memories of pre-game speeches from my football coaches. Honestly, Vince Lombardi would have been jealous.

Below are a few images from their wedding day.


1 comment: