header_newplain

Keith + Olivia | Mt. Woodson Castle | Ramona, CA Wedding Photography


Shooting Keith and Olivia's wedding at Mt. Woodson Castle in Ramona was a LOT of fun. I was a second shooter for my friend Amy of By Amy Lynn Photography who was working through the very awesome Studio Carre photography studio. Keith and Olivia were the type of clients photographers love to work with. They knew what they wanted their images to look and feel like. They actually gave me the idea for the leading shot up above when we first met up.

This was my first time shooting at Mt. Woodson Castle in Ramona, CA. While it sits on a golf course, this is no regular clubhouse. It was built by Irene Amy Strong as a home in the 1920's and strongly incorporates the "craftsmen movement" of that time with homes being built with an environmental awareness. It is the most intimate and unique venue I have ever gotten the chance to shoot in.

Below are some of the images I photographed at their wedding.




No comments:

Post a Comment