header_newplain

Help Make Something Incredible Happen | theDALEYlife.|



A friend of mine posted the title to this blog on facebook today, referencing a story that absolutely breaks my heart. It is the story belonging to a classmate of ours from high school. A tragic agonizing event that makes me want to hold my children in my arms forever and never let them go. I didn't personally know Jessica, but you don't need to in order to feel her pain. In wanting something good to come from such devastation, she is raising funds to build a playground in her children's memory. I cannot think of a better memorial. A place where generations of children will share laughs, will make new friends and will be able to play free and innocent from the world that surrounds them.

Everyone can do something.
our society is socially connected well enough to make this happen. now.


I am offering to donate 100% of my payment for a wedding to help fund the Tri Angles Playground. If you know someone getting married and looking for a photographer, I would love the chance to work together in helping Jessica reach her goal.
http://www.ryandaleyphotography.com/tri_angels


Her community has raised almost $50,000
 photo 5k_zps028a291d.jpg



 photo IMG_0010-Copy_zpsd48c95de.jpg



You can take a few seconds and a few dollars and help in making Jessica's dream of a playground memorial come true here.

https://unlimitedplay.org/tri-angels-playground/

 photo donate_zpsa8d7a5a5.jpg  




No comments:

Post a Comment