header_newplain

Emma & Hannah | Visiting Our Friend's Baby Girls | theDALEYlife.|



This is Hannah and Emma (or Emma and Hannah, I'm not sure since they are identical twins.) They are the newest addition to our friends Melissa and Steven's family. I love babies, but not so much photographing them. Luckily....my wife loves holding and photographing babies and put together our little meet up so she could get behind the lens for some shots of these cuties. This was the first time she actually did a shoot by herself. [I only jumped in with assisting a few times] She is a great photographer and I hope that she decides to do more shoots. Especially with babies.

These girls were only identical in cuteness. Typical of kids, one was completely out the entire shoot while little "party hands" up top was ready to rock.



No comments:

Post a Comment