header_newplain

7 Years |theDALEYlife.|


Seven years ago today I married my best friend. At the time we were kids. I honestly had no idea what marriage was all about. I know I loved her, but I had no idea what our life had in store for us. Watching her become the best mother in the world to my babies and I fell in love with her all over again each time. Watching her set and accomplish goals and again I fell in love with her all over again. When I make a joke, she laughs the hardest. When I cry, she holds me and cries harder. I love when I know she is just in the other room, but evenmore when I run back to bed and try to stretch our mornings out together for just a few more minutes. I can't wait to grow into a crazy old mumbling man with her.


















No comments:

Post a Comment