header_newplain

Cullen Family at Mast Park Santee, CA

Here are a few shots from a session I did with long time friends the Cullen Family at Mast Park in Santee, CA. I shoot probably three times as many photos with this family than any other clients I shoot with. It is hard not to when 1.) the kids are so photogenic and use to a lens following them around a park. 2.) they show up in a princess dress and tiara and the little guy in a suit....

This use to be the ugliest/creepy park I had been to in a long time. I am guessing the city of Santee realized they had a really nice park on their hands and have turned it around. They added a dog park and trails and everything is always really clean and kept. I now love shooting in this place. The sun goes down behind the mountains and throws this awesome light throughout the park right before sunset. If you are a photographer and looking for a cool new place to shoot I hight recommend it.
















No comments:

Post a Comment