header_newplain

Free Family Mini-Sessions For Military Families - Sunday Nov. 13th

My Grandfather fought the Nazi's in the invasion of Africa and stormed the beaches of Normandy on D-Day. My Father is a Marine Corps. Veteran who fought in the jungles of Vietnam. Taking the time to really show my appreciation for the men and women of the military is not something I believe is done by just getting a day off of work. The holidays are arriving upon us with lighting quick speed and I understand that there are Americans in places right now that are hell. They are facing fears that I could never imagine as I type this posting from a heated building and in a comfortable chair knowing that in a 10 minute drive I will see my wife and children. I know that my family is protected by the best and bravest to ever walk the face of the earth.

This Sunday 13th, from 10am to Noon, I will be hosting free family mini photo sessions for any members of the military to attend at Harry Griffin Park in La Mesa. Each family will receive around a 15-20 minute photo session (hence the "mini")  Since there is a time constraint, I will only be able to host 5 families.

Anyone interested in attending, please shoot me an email at ryan@ryandaleyphotography.com 

Each family will receive an online gallery link of their images. The gallery will allow you or any friends and family to download the edited images from the session. Each session should have around 10 edited images to choose from.


No comments:

Post a Comment